You earn three points per dollar at Wyndham hotels, two points everywhere else.
Who the Wyndham Rewards Visa Card with no annual fee is for
- Frequent customers at Wyndham hotels who want to earn free stays but don't want to pay an annual fee.
Credit Rating Required
- Good to excellent (700+)
About the Wyndham Rewards Visa Card with no annual fee
- 12,000 bonus points after first use of card.
- No annual fee.
- Point values can be vague.
- Three points per dollar at Wyndham hotels.
- Two points per dollar on all other purchases.
- 13.24%, 16.24% or 19.24% on purchases, depending on your credit history.
- 0% percent on balance transfers for the first six months, then the purchase rate.
- Penalty interest rate: 30.24%.
- Annual fee: None.
- Late payment fee: Up to $35.
- Return check or payment fee: Up to $35.
- Balance transfer fee: 4% of balance.
- Foreign transaction fee: 3%.
Wyndham Rewards Visa Card no annual fee Review
The Wyndham hotel chain offers two credit cards, one with a $39 annual fee and this one, without.
Both cards give you a big bonus after your first transaction, either a purchase or a balance transfer. Here you get 12,000 points, versus 16,000 points for the $39 annual fee card.
You earn three points per dollar spent at a Wyndham, compared to five points on the other card, and both cards reward you with two points per dollar on all other spending.
There's a 0% introductory rate on balance transfers for the first six billing cycles, with a balance transfer fee of 4%. After that, if you qualify, the APR on purchases is a relatively low 13.24%.
The card is issued by Barclays Bank.
The Wyndham chain also includes Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8, Travelodge, Knights Inn and Howard Johnson.
If you stay frequently at Wyndham hotels or its sister brands, but don't want to pay an annual fee, this is probably a better choice than the $39 version, although you will earn fewer points.