Earn points for yourself while helping Susan G. Komen for the Cure raise money to fight breast cancer.
Who the Pink Ribbon Visa Signature Credit Card Is For
- People who want to earn rewards points on their credit card spending while helping a charity that fights breast cancer.
Credit Rating Required
- Fair to Excellent (660+)
About the Pink Ribbon Visa Signature Credit Card
- Bank of America guarantees it will donate a minimum of $1.95 million and a maximum of $2.7 million to the Susan G. Komen organization from this card.
- Bank donations cost nothing to cardholders.
- Cardholders earn points for purchases, which they can keep or donate to Komen.
- One point per dollar on purchases. Points are redeemable for cash, travel, hotel benefits, car rentals, merchandise, and gift certificates.
- Zero percent for first seven to 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, depending on your credit history.
- 12.99 percent to 20.99 percent after that, depending on your credit rating.
- No annual fee.
- Balance transfer fee: Four percent of amount.
- Late payment fee: Up to $35.
- Returned payment fee: Up to $25.
Pink Ribbon Visa Signature Credit Card Review
Susan G. Komen for the Cure is the world's largest grassroots network of breast cancer survivors and activists and the largest source of nonprofit funds dedicated to the fight against breast cancer. It has invested more than $1.3 billion in the fight since its inception in 1982.
Bank of America, one of the organization's many corporate sponsors, guarantees that it will donate at least $2 million to Komen from the Pink Ribbon Visa Signature Credit Card and an affiliated checking account/debit card.
For each new credit card account opened and activated, Komen receives a minimum of $3 and 0.20% of all retail purchases made with the card, plus $1 for each annual renewal of the card. For each new checking account opened, Komen receives $2 plus $1 on each annual anniversary of the account opening. Komen also receives 10 cents for every $100 in purchases made with the Komen debit card.
But there is no cost to customers, not even an annual fee. Actually, you earn rewards for using this card: One point per $1 redeemable for cash, travel benefits, gift cards and merchandise. However, you can donate your points to the Komen organization.
This card helps a worthy cause while giving you something in return. Even if you get the card but don't use it much, you'll still be helping a little bit. And it won't cost you anything.