1. Money
LaToya Irby

Get a Free Credit Score, No Credit Card Required

By May 7, 2013

Offers for free credit scores are all over the internet. Unfortunately, most of these offers are from websites that want you to sign up for a trial subscription to a credit monitoring service.

To get the free score, you have to enter your credit card information and if you forget to cancel the trial, your credit card will be charged. Some people have even reported difficulty canceling these trials and even continuing to be charged after the trial has ended. So the credit scores end up not-so-free. In fact, it can be more expensive than if you simply purchased a credit score.

I've found a few websites that give free credit scores without asking for any credit card information or requiring you sign up for a trial. These sites do recommend certain credit cards, loans, or other services based on your credit score, but you're not in any way obligated to sign up. Check out How to Get a Free Credit Score Without a Credit Card (CreditKarma.com is one of the ways).

Credit Score Articles

Comments
June 28, 2009 at 9:10 pm
(1) jordan says:

i tried credit karma, and i put in my info and it said it couldn’t verify my info, and i looked over and everything was right. Glad it works for some people

July 8, 2009 at 10:34 pm
(2) lisa unzelman says:

I couldnt get it to work, it says something about cannot find my personal info.

July 15, 2009 at 2:24 pm
(3) Mike says:

Didnt work for me. Cant verify my info either. Like Jordan says, glad it works for some people.

July 20, 2009 at 5:37 pm
(4) Krystal says:

Is this site real or is it people trying to get my information?

July 30, 2009 at 3:33 pm
(5) Robin says:

I tried Credit Karma and it worked for me. It was very easy to use.

August 6, 2009 at 3:41 pm
(6) alfonso says:

Same thing. I filled up all my information, and they could not find me. Until now I have not found any place that works, luck for you all !

August 8, 2009 at 5:45 pm
(7) amber says:

i tried karma and it did not work for me it told me the same thing that just sucks!!!!

August 11, 2009 at 12:19 am
(8) Alyssa says:

I signed up 3 times and it never let me log in. It just kept going back to the same page.

August 18, 2009 at 4:02 pm
(9) jess says:

it wouldn’t give me my score because i have “thin” credit, but it worked fine for my husband

August 23, 2009 at 8:56 am
(10) Ed says:

Worked for me, needed to input one screen twice.

September 10, 2009 at 4:16 am
(11) raymond says:

i tryed to check my crdit cuz i lost a pape with my ss# on it and i dont have a credit card so ive been looking for one that i dont did one but i cant find one…can someone plz help me out

September 14, 2009 at 4:49 am
(12) CHRISTINA says:

I GOOGLED CHECK MY CREDIT SCORE WITHOUT USING A CREDIT CARD AND TOWARDS THEN END IT ASKS FOR A CREDIT CARD. THIS STINKS

September 24, 2009 at 3:47 pm
(13) Nikki says:

This worked great! I was able to obtain my credit score and see where I stand on a national average. Thank you for the info.

Sorry to those that this did not work for.

September 28, 2009 at 3:17 am
(14) laura says:

This is the ONLY site that gave me a score without charging. It was easy and quick.

October 1, 2009 at 8:04 pm
(15) Pilar says:

When the site says that it can’t validate your info try using a past address. That worked for me.

October 17, 2009 at 12:48 am
(16) mommy says:

I use credit karma all the time for me and my husband and we have never had any problems out of it.

October 21, 2009 at 5:05 pm
(17) Kevin says:

I have searched everywhere on the net for a site but everyone once to charche just to get you credit score. I did try karma but that was a joke. It wouldnt even give me my score because the personal info I put in didnt exist. I think I do know what my ss# and address is and my birthdate but nothing matched their records. And belive me I am in the system.

October 25, 2009 at 11:56 pm
(18) kari says:

I think we all got scammed!!! It told me my imformation was not right, haha yeah right!!!

November 13, 2009 at 5:13 pm
(19) serena says:

if it will work then it’s okay and cool with me!!!

November 24, 2009 at 4:20 pm
(20) eason says:

I use credit karma, and it is great. Every month I check my newupdate. No credit card required.

December 1, 2009 at 8:48 pm
(21) misty says:

I have tried every web site that said would not have a credit card and everyone i tried, what happened it asked for a credit card number. It is impossible for a person to try and check there credit report or credit score. False advertisement they say you don’t need a credit card then way does it ask for one

December 2, 2009 at 6:41 am
(22) jessica says:

what concerns me is entering all of the information that one would need to steal my identity. although it seems to be a chance that many were willing to take.
i don’t understand why, especially in this economy, people need to pay to find their standing.

December 2, 2009 at 8:36 pm
(23) Rebel says:

Yeah, this is a joke, entered info like 5 times. Lived in the same place for 5 years, even tried my previous address and still says cant find records. Probably site looking for ppl with good credit to scam. Makes you wonder.

December 4, 2009 at 7:21 pm
(24) Hugeenable says:

Switch No-one,powerful power argue company environment affair context door situation outcome appeal creation woman press army achievement tear base provide description distinction as chapter invite ordinary existing see buy young him brief will bag trip face ring himself act candidate likely meet half extremely art ever general text his house representative launch except enough including set chemical representative pain anybody gain chief scientific before worry likely direct couple sufficient survive tone damage weapon nuclear your drink why bone indeed towards recognise choose girl living stay map actually shoe project move above any decade

December 23, 2009 at 2:02 am
(25) Refugio says:

same here! i tried using credit karma and it also kept saying it couldn’t verify my info either.

January 11, 2010 at 10:00 pm
(26) JAY says:

Credit karma only shows 1 credit score and its from TRANSUNION! and its not a detailed report!

January 18, 2010 at 5:00 pm
(27) joanne says:

this only work for those in the usa does any one know of a site for uk users thanx in advance x

January 19, 2010 at 2:59 pm
(28) Carly says:

Credit Karma is awsome! always works for me.. easy to input info and to check on credit score. Never asked for a credit card or to pay for anything.

January 20, 2010 at 10:00 pm
(29) Joy McCoy says:

same here they couldnt find me either?? I hope this is legit!!!!?????

January 20, 2010 at 10:02 pm
(30) Joy McCoy says:

same here they couldnt find me either?? I hope this is legit!!!!????? Also tried to email the support@karmacredit.com, does not exist!!

January 23, 2010 at 10:11 am
(31) Stacey Early says:

I tried Credit Karma and it worked with no problem. Actually got my credit score and was pretty close to what I thought it was. Also had some cool “simulators” so you can see what different situations will do for your credit score such as getting a loan for a house or car or paying of credit cards. Also some handy tips about ways to help your credit… I like it.

January 26, 2010 at 5:40 pm
(32) tcronan says:

I tried to use it but first it said i already had an account then it said it couldn’t find my info. I’m glad it works for some people. Also, I wont put my info in again. I think now its just people trying to get your info. i google and found alot more sites that are free so you can check your credit on them.

January 27, 2010 at 4:12 pm
(33) Carmen Byrum says:

I love Credit Karma, it was absolutely fantastic.

January 27, 2010 at 4:14 pm
(34) Carmen Byrum says:

Credit Karma is wonderful as I stated before, and if it did not work for you, then you did not do something right.

January 29, 2010 at 11:00 pm
(35) Andrea says:

I used creditkarma.com and it says my credit higher than what it should be and to make sure, I had my husband do it and it also said his was higher. I know his was wrong because we saw his scores when we’re applying for a car loan.

February 8, 2010 at 4:58 pm
(36) tom says:

Worked fine. Score is about where I thought. No trouble getting in nor getting score. I was amazed at the amount of information it found that I didn’t give (but is accurate none the less). It is interesting the “check” questions that they come up with that you have to sort of know and also “read between the lines” to figure out which one.

February 9, 2010 at 2:53 pm
(37) gina says:

worked fine for me the first time.

February 12, 2010 at 4:07 pm
(38) Randman says:

If it doesn’t work and can’t verify your info…hit the backspace button twice and/or back on the browser I suppose and for me it automatically jumped into an additional verification screen where I had the opportunity to verify through questions about loans and other ways for me to legitimize my identity…try that and see if it helps you

February 27, 2010 at 12:11 am
(39) Tas says:

It works. Got my score on the first try. It was my first time seeing my score and it really needs improving because its low. But creditkarma is for real and it let me know i needed to work harder to improve my score.

February 27, 2010 at 12:15 am
(40) Tas says:

creditkarma really works and annualcreditreport.com lets you look at your credit report free but you have to pay for your score

March 29, 2010 at 4:39 am
(41) wiliamfleming says:

This article is very much useful for me.I have tried this pretty great credit karma for getting free credit score.I feel surprise to view it is totally free .I must say, it provides fantastic service.I would like to thank for sharing a great review on this part.

March 29, 2010 at 10:03 am
(42) becca says:

glad it worked for u i put all my info in and it said i could not be found the info was not correct ehats up with that??????????????????????????????

April 12, 2010 at 1:01 pm
(43) Yolanda C says:

It worked for me, but it said my file was too thin. Guess I gotta go shopping!!!!!!

April 13, 2010 at 5:09 am
(44) cynthia says:

like everything else, says it is free and always ask for credit card #, old saying nothing is free

April 20, 2010 at 1:13 pm
(45) Ben says:

If Credit Karma can’t find you, your file is “too thin”, or your score is too high or too low, that’s because most or all of your creditors don’t report to Trans Union. It’s neither Credit Karma’s fault nor yours!

Go to http://www.annualcreditreport.com to get your free TransUnion, Experian and Equifax reports. It’s not a free score, but you can get an idea if there is anything to worry about.

April 24, 2010 at 10:38 am
(46) Nick says:

It worked just as described…a great tool !

May 25, 2010 at 12:21 am
(47) betty says:

I tried using the site and I kept getting the message my info couldn’t be found. Like one the other reviewers, this site is not for everyone, there are glitches.

June 8, 2010 at 1:48 pm
(48) no 1 says:

too many saying it doesnt work so i’ll just be moving along

June 8, 2010 at 10:07 pm
(49) steven says:

I had the same problem with credit karma. do not use this web site.

June 28, 2010 at 12:39 pm
(50) Storm King says:

It works great.

July 7, 2010 at 4:02 am
(51) SARAH SMITH says:

THANKS.. IT WORKED FOR ME TOO… YOU ARE A GEM..
AGAIN THANKS ONCE AGAIN

——————————————————————

Card Service

August 28, 2010 at 9:27 am
(52) Not too sure says:

Credit Karma worked fine for me, but not sure how accurate the scores are. I know I have a high score, but my ex husband filed for bankruptcy 3 years ago and we checked his and he had an excellent score almost as high as mine and yet has a bad credit report with a lot of unpaid accounts. There is no way that can be correct. So not sure if they are just trying to convince us to go out and spend money we don’t have. I paid off all my cards. I always pay off monthly, if they are used. Always verify else where, just in case.

September 6, 2010 at 10:15 am
(53) Boyana says:

I’ve been a CreditKarma user for 6 or 7 months now and I love it! Took about half an hour to verify all my info and it really is free! Plus I’ve checked its accuracy against other paid websites and they all give me the same credit score!!! So if it doesn’t work out the first time, don’t give up, put older addresses and other variation of your info until it gets through! You won’t regret it!

September 7, 2010 at 9:18 pm
(54) Angel says:

I have not had any problems with credit Karma. I do wish they did give more info. It doesn’t show what is on ya report but it does show your score. It has been free for me for the past 3 years so I don’t see why it wouldn’t be free now. Im sorry it isn’t working for some people and wish it would. That is the only site I have been able to get any free info on. I do know you can go to annualreport.com to see what is on your report but it won’t give you a score. SOrry hope this info was a help.

September 10, 2010 at 1:16 am
(55) liliana says:

OHOH!!! I’m kind of getting worried since, it also stated that my info. could not be validated!!

September 23, 2010 at 12:45 pm
(56) stephanie says:

If you want a legit score, you shouldn’t use sites that aren’t official. There are a bunch of you saying it didn’t work, so why are people still trying? This site is probably trying to get people’s personal information. All the “good” reviews on this comment board are probably fake and done by the people running this website. Go to freescore.com or annualcreditreport.com…yes, you will have to enter a credit card number but if you cancel the membership in the first 7 days, you won’t be charged. There is no website that you can go to that is 100% totally free without having to enter credit card information. You just need to cancel what becomes a membership before the ”FREE trial period” is up. Good luck to all!

September 26, 2010 at 11:09 pm
(57) TY says:

It said that the credit card is not required but when I filled out my information, the next step is still asking me for my credit card info!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 2, 2010 at 12:01 am
(58) Jess says:

said the same with me, I even tried an old address and it did not work. so frustrated!

October 5, 2010 at 6:13 pm
(59) LONNIESP says:

I have tried creditkarma and it works fine with a truly free score and an undetailed report. There is another site called Quizzle.com that gives you a truly free score and a detailed report FREE every 6 months. I think is is from experian, but it never asks for credit card info for your score or report. I like both sites.

October 12, 2010 at 9:59 pm
(60) ephelis says:

I had to try several times with different variations of my address to get it to work – that’s probably the problem with most people.

October 16, 2010 at 10:26 am
(61) sue says:

I tried out Freecreditreport for a trial membership 1 dollar, which i cancelled that day. Was very surprized to then find a 24.95 charge to my account listed, which was not authorized. Took 3 phone calls and alot of yelling to get charge removed. suggest to avoid this service.

October 21, 2010 at 6:28 pm
(62) David Tyler says:

I like Credit Karma, even though it only uses the one reporting agency for it’s score.

Any variations from that score and one you see from say applying for a loan at a company comes from the face that many places use multiple companies scores and combine and average those.

For a free service it rocks, I wish more reporting agencies had those.

It is odd that while the feds made reporting agencies give us our credit report for free, we still have to pay (for most) of our scores and really lenders don’t look at your credit report mostly they look at your score.

October 22, 2010 at 5:53 pm
(63) Shana says:

Do not trust this site!! Nothing to see here.

October 27, 2010 at 12:43 pm
(64) KAY CLARK says:

i used credit karma and it could not verify my stuff and it suxs!!! good luck to any one whom can get it to work! LOTS OF LUCK ON THAT!

November 10, 2010 at 2:30 pm
(65) Trice says:

I used it and it was pretty accurate, plus it let me see my credit report and that was accurate, I do have a foreclosure which is on my Experian and Equifax reports, but not on Transunion, but I know different creditors report different info to the bureaus..

November 12, 2010 at 10:18 pm
(66) s says:

worked great for me

November 21, 2010 at 10:27 pm
(67) Jessica Hines says:

yeah this didn’t work for me either it kept saying couldn’t verify my information which I tried and tried it wasn’t wrong but I’m glad it does work for some people!!!

November 23, 2010 at 1:45 pm
(68) Tim says:

i’m wondering how many people on here saying how well credit karma works with multiple exclamation points are FROM credit karma.com…. just saying…

November 23, 2010 at 4:11 pm
(69) Sophie says:

Yes it works guys. I tried my husbands name first and it said his info cannot be validated, so I tried my own and mine worked just fine. I’m thinking you have to enter the last address that credit bureau’s have for you. I would try multiple address’ before you give up. I got my score and it was free. This is the only site that actually didn’t try and charge me!

November 27, 2010 at 1:19 pm
(70) shana says:

Credit Karma worked great for me! The only thing is that it’s just your Transunion score. I did however find a different site called quzzle.com that gives you your Experian score. I’m still loking for a free Equifax site.

December 1, 2010 at 10:48 pm
(71) cati says:

Credit Karma is such a useful site. For novice into credit, it is a perfect way to learn whats going on before applying for credit card that you could never get.

With Credit Karma I learned that it is not because you pay on time your student loan for 5 years that you will have excellent credit. You need a healthy mix of accounts closed and opened. A large number of them. With a small balance on them, but not nothing on them. I was shocked to discover that even if I was never late in a payment, always had good financial relationships with my bank, and even been on a few credit cards with nothing on them, well it does not mean great credit. It means actually nothing to credit company. They want active and regular users of credit! But good ones.

I learned a tone and since then and even opened two credit cards to build a credit history and credit karma helped me like a charm to understand how credit worthiness work.

I wish I had found that site before I applied randomly to a chase, discover and capital one card “thinking” I had excellent credit rating when in fact I had too few credit lines and they all denied me and gave me each a hard pull on top! How could I guess that asking for a credit card will affect negatively my credit?

Credit karma helped me understand so much, it is almost an addictive tool because once you try to improve your credit you want to see how your actions affects your credit worthiness.

Also I like their business model. Yes it is free, and yes they probably get commission by displaying credit card advertisement on their site. And the neatest part about their financial model is that users from credit karma reviews the credit card offered: a perfect way to not apply for a trap!

It did not work for me the first time, because I used my married name and this new name is not yet changed with social security. Also I moved apartment too many times being a student. So try with all your names, addresses, and it should work.

December 25, 2010 at 11:23 am
(72) Walter Robinson says:

This is the best free credit score site on the planet. My parents asked me to look up there credit score. I checked out a few sites, and credit karma was the best! I wish everyone a happy holiday!

Walter

December 29, 2010 at 3:05 pm
(73) laura says:

this thing is a joke what about people who dont use credit cards? What am i suppose to do now to check my scores…

January 7, 2011 at 12:48 am
(74) shorty says:

it didnt say anything about me either.

January 7, 2011 at 3:03 pm
(75) a says:

u have to enter ur social socurity number dont do it

January 10, 2011 at 8:05 pm
(76) dtv says:

have to put your last known address worked fine for me:)

January 18, 2011 at 5:27 pm
(77) danielle says:

I just tried this site and it keeps telling me my personal information couldn’t be verified. Everything I entered was acccurate so I don’t know what the problem could’ve been. :’-( didn’t work for me. HUGE waste of time

January 20, 2011 at 7:28 pm
(78) brittany says:

you know i think this is so stupid i went through the steps and at the end it wanted my credit card its a lie dont do it

January 24, 2011 at 7:23 am
(79) Melanie says:

I just tried it and it says to try previous addresses, so I did. I used every address all the way back to 5 years ago and it still could not verify my info. What gives people?

January 31, 2011 at 6:18 pm
(80) nicole says:

IT TOLD ME IT CANT CHECK MINE CAUSE I HAVE A “THIN FILE” ???

January 31, 2011 at 11:05 pm
(81) LaToya Irby says:

@nicole #80 – a “thin file” means you have little or no credit history. You need to have at least one active account on your credit report for at least six months before you can get a FICO score. TransUnion – the score CreditKarma uses – may have slightly different requirements.

February 6, 2011 at 2:50 am
(82) Flo says:

try using a past address.works 100%

February 6, 2011 at 10:18 am
(83) Marty F. says:

Ditto to all other comments….a waste of time

February 14, 2011 at 12:00 am
(84) Internet Dude says:

I checked quite a few places and this is the only free one. Before I typed in my ssn, I checked reviews and seemed solid. Everything worked as it said it would. No problems whatsoever. It does lack the other 2 ratings, but one is better than none.

~ID

February 18, 2011 at 7:51 pm
(85) shawny says:

worked great for me but the site only gave the score i wanted listings of credit files.

February 26, 2011 at 11:35 pm
(86) keepin it real says:

maby you guys arent smart enough to use it because it sure worked for me just fine.

March 15, 2011 at 2:11 pm
(87) fred says:

this sucks it still asks for a credit card which i dont have and there isnt a place for suffixs way 2 go u lame site

March 22, 2011 at 9:12 am
(88) janet says:

EVEN THO IT WILL TELL YOU THAT NO CREDIT CARD IS NEEDED IT LIES! EVERY SITE I BEEN ON LIES THEY ALL WANT A CREDIT CARD! THAT IS FALSE ADVERTIZSMENT! YOU SHOULD CHECK HOW YOU WORD THINGS BEFORE YOU GET TAKEN TO COURT FOR FALSE ADDVERTIZEMENT!

March 23, 2011 at 2:19 pm
(89) Jeane C says:

I have had the same experience as everyone else in that they were not able to retrieve my info. I even tried two previous addresses from the past 10 years. Is there any other site one can use to check their credit without a credit card or a “trick” fee?

March 30, 2011 at 10:59 am
(90) miss ny says:

It did not work for me either, kept entering my correct info with no success, it kept going back to cannot verify identity.

April 2, 2011 at 5:45 pm
(91) Phillip says:

All the people who say it worked are probally people who work for them and come check this board, they leave good comments so you can go back and try again. Listen People this is a SCAM…its not listed with the BBB, the web address is routed through some bs, and the email address is also fake it is a scam do not put your info in there

April 6, 2011 at 12:58 am
(92) Simon says:

It worked for me but i had to do it a few times and it went on through hope this helps

April 7, 2011 at 12:06 pm
(93) dawn says:

I use credit kharma but the score they give is not accurate. I checked my score with each credit agency and the score credit kharma gave was between 40 and 60 points higher than my actual score.

April 9, 2011 at 9:37 am
(94) ken says:

how am i suppose to check my credit score TO GET A CREDIT CARD if everything i try to check my credit score asks for a credit card that I DO NOT HAVE because i am trying to see what i have to do to get one!!!!!

April 12, 2011 at 8:55 am
(95) Aloo says:

I tried creditkarma.com but when I tried to input my info I kept getting the “your information can not be verified” message. Tried using previous addresses and that didn’t work either. So I contacted creditkarma and they replied saying, “We’re sorry, but your account has been flagged by TransUnion as an account that we are not permitted to service. If you would like more information, please contact TransUnion for details”
I think what happened was that I registered with TransUnion once a few years ago for a free credit report. So I went to TransUnion and you can get your “free” credit report there but only by signing up for a trial. Back to square one.

April 23, 2011 at 4:44 pm
(96) tamara says:

Credit Karma really works i use it all the time and all my friends and family. seriously it is completely FREE

May 1, 2011 at 11:22 am
(97) valarie says:

didn’t work for me either. couldn’t verify my info. i hope it wasnt a way to rip off my card number and steal my money!

June 7, 2011 at 12:58 am
(98) jen says:

i have been a member of creditscore.com for awhile and just recently canceled (4 days ago) when i go onto credit karma it gives me a score 100 less then on creditscore.com. so resigned up just out if curiosity to fcs.com and my score actually went up 11 points so now its off 111 points. i believe the website is not accurate. Being that im a FREAK when it comes to my credit! so i know its not as bad as credit karma is saying.!!!

June 21, 2011 at 3:31 pm
(99) tessye says:

No its real. i tried it. it gave me my score and it matched up with freecreditreport.com

July 6, 2011 at 9:03 pm
(100) Lacey says:

I tried credit karma and it told me my social had to consist of 9 digits…

July 20, 2011 at 6:54 pm
(101) Britt says:

Hmmm.. Gave me a score much higher (150-200) than the Equifax website did. The only reason I tried the Equifax site alone was because they do a free/non credit card application as well and my score went from Good (Karma) to Needs improvement (Equifax). So confusing. I sure hope this site is legit.

August 16, 2011 at 8:00 pm
(102) Mandy says:

I also went to the site and also said that could not verify but then called verified and have had no problem since also credit sesame will give you experian credit score with no card just an fyi good luck all

September 16, 2011 at 12:43 pm
(103) Summer says:

If u say its free then dont ask for a credit card that is stupid..

October 10, 2011 at 6:45 pm
(104) bobbie says:

same here but mine said IM ALREADY A CUSTOMER!!! CAN U STAND IT?

October 17, 2011 at 3:27 am
(105) http://EliteCreditReport.info says:

Great article,
If you get your credit report for the first time, I would also suggest you to subscribe for credit monitoring and fraud alert.That way your identity will be safe.

December 6, 2011 at 3:09 pm
(106) robin says:

I did this and I only got one score thats nice and all but when trying to get a loan ect they want to see all three scores from all three credit unions! threrfor this isnt gonna help me at all im better off goin directly to Transunion, Eqifax and Epierian and getting my report it may charge more but thats well worth it than having someone do it like a lender or something! FYI when someone is checking your credit scores such as lenders ect your scores drop so better if you obtain it yourself and fax them a copy or mail a copy to them!

April 25, 2012 at 9:18 pm
(107) Paul says:

Credit Karma worked for me fine. They update daily for free and the score on there is identical to the TransUnion score that I pay to see.

June 17, 2012 at 11:08 am
(108) usfastcash says:

Does not work for me either. I can not confirm the information. I hope it’s not the way to rip off my credit card number and steal my money.

September 3, 2012 at 4:43 pm
(109) Cami says:

doesn’t work, won’t get past the basic info page.

September 13, 2012 at 6:03 pm
(110) how to draw a animals step by step says:

Very quickly this site will be famous amid all blogging and site-building visitors, due to it’s good articles or reviews

December 3, 2012 at 9:17 pm
(111) Victory in Los angeles says:

For all those who tried karma in the past try it again
Because it’s on point now with a close fico score…

December 26, 2012 at 6:09 pm
(112) candy says:

i tried all of these and none of them are for free they need to stop trying to rip people off times are hard enough as it is I had credit karma at one time worked for awhile but then kept telling me my login info was wrong contacted them to fix the problem they never did i mean what the hell

December 28, 2012 at 12:37 am
(113) Brittany says:

Having trouble logging in. It says my email address is not registered but it is.. I feel like they’re trying to steal personal information

January 5, 2013 at 11:34 pm
(114) mike says:

Works just be very careful putting in your info use capital letters where appropriate and take ur time. try loging out and then logging back in. i think capital letters might be the biggest issue it seems to be case sensitive on ur personal info. so good luck be patient and remember to play alot and smile often.

February 16, 2013 at 11:17 am
(115) Delores says:

The site was great. It offered help if you needed to get lower rates on car payments, credit cards, and car Insurance.
At first I could not get in but you have to go to your email and log in from their. Putting in the same information you put the first time then it will let you in. The site is GREAT! Thanks LaToya.

March 21, 2013 at 1:05 am
(116) Kathryn says:

first Off The Site Is Free 100%. It Is Only From Transunion Because It Is Free. If You Want All 3Scores Than Go And Buy Them. There Are Too Many PeoplE Dissing This Site For No Reason Other Than Frustration. It Updates Once A Month And Gives You The Fico Score. I Have Also Found Creditseasame.Com And That Site Doesnt Use Fico Scores. When You Apply For A Car Loan Or Home Loan It Will Be Different Than What Karma Tells You Because They Give You The Personal Score which will Be The Same As Credit Card Loans. I Love The Site. This Site Hates Swype And Feels The Need To Capitalize Every Word. Sorry! I Dont Know Much About Smartphones But I Know A Lot More AboUt My Credit.

May 10, 2013 at 4:13 am
(117) Credit Cards SA says:

Do you mean you can get your credit score for free or get a better credit score for free? This is vague.

May 29, 2013 at 4:20 pm
(118) sarahsmile says:

Credit Karma works for me!

September 29, 2013 at 1:56 pm
(119) sw says:

Credit karmaa credit score is from experian only and hardly any creditor uses them. They use equifax

January 22, 2014 at 2:40 pm
(120) wanda ferguson says:

why do you say no credit card needed then ask for card number that is very misleading.

March 19, 2014 at 12:20 pm
(121) john says:

tried for an hour but did not get it to work. can assume that it is just another scam

March 28, 2014 at 12:29 am
(122) myra says:

Do NOT use this service! Have you read the terms and what they intend to do with your information, which you agree to allow them to use, sell, distribute, alter and misuse until the end of time?

“License to Credit Karma and its Service Providers for User Content. You grant to Credit Karma the unrestricted, unconditional, non-exclusive, unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right and license to host, use, copy, distribute, reproduce, disclose, sell, re-sell, sub-license, display, perform, transmit, publish, broadcast, modify, reformat, translate, archive, store, cache or otherwise exploit in any manner whatsoever, all or any portion of your User Content for any purpose whatsoever in all formats; on or through any media, software, formula or medium now known or hereafter developed; and with any technology or devices now known or hereafter developed and to advertise, market and promote the same. You further agree that Credit Karma is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any User Content you send to the Services or Credit Karma, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and or services using such User Content; or creating informational articles based on or advertising our products and services, and without compensation of any kind. You further perpetually and irrevocably grant Credit Karma the unconditional right to use your name, persona and likeness included in any User Content in connection with delivering the Services, without any obligation or compensation to you. You also grant to Credit Karma the right to sub-license and authorize others (including Credit Karma’s assignees, licensees, agents and service providers) to exercise any of the rights granted to Credit Karma under this Agreement; and each such third party will be entitled to benefit from the rights and licenses granted to Credit Karma under this Agreement.

April 5, 2014 at 8:33 pm
(123) Richard says:

THE TRUTH..THE ONLY WAY TO GET A TRUE SCORE IS TO HAVE A LENDER PULL YOUR CREDIT. Here is what I will tell you as I have been trying to rebuild credit last few months. Credit Karma shows score of 583, credit sesame shows score of 625. This week I applied for Target Credit card and received a denial letter and it states my score is only 464. They pull from Equifax. Now you figure it out. Don’t trust any of these scores.